There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Whats with the evil looking icons?

Once again the evil lookin bunny sort of scared me into not watching this. So will someone answer my question, "Whats with the evil looking icons for these innocent cartoons?"

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Wow

I was reluctent to watch this because of the bunny and axe image that is the first thing that i saw. But this is much better than i had ever imagined. Great work! Props the author.

the YuYu the YuYu

Hours of work

How do you do this? This is good, best style of graphics I've ever seen used. Kinda lack any direction story wise though. Oh well it was fun watching and admiring ur great style.

The Torture Chamber II The Torture Chamber II

Pointless and plain

no originality, methods are crude and without taste, not even blood... good animation and design but could be better.

ScottProductions2002 responds:

How do you suggest I improve on it then?

Cursorized! 2 Cursorized! 2

Trippy

need i say more, try doing this on drugs...

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

Great

Type HEYZEUS!!!! as the name

The Shadows of Loneliness The Shadows of Loneliness

The Shadow of Loneliness

A splendid piece, very enjoyable. I listened to this piece with the youtube video. So I saw most of the images. Before I review the music, let me just make a couple points:
I wished I hadn't viewed the images because they distracted me to make a purely musical review. There were some really cool pictures and I just like it too much lol.
The song is so long. I understand that there is a story, which is good. Being a man fascinated and extremely critical of stories and literature, again this review may be tainted. A good story is hard to come by these days eh?
So here comes my weird biased review. This song begins steadily and it seems very dark. Dark but the sounds are very light at the same time. I am instantly drawn to the song at this point. The beautiful yet lonely voice of the piano vibrates through the story, picking up velocity and power. The pace at which the song is moving at this point halts, giving me time to reflect on what had just happened, but not much time as it picks back up again quickly. The voice changes as I believe the point of view has changed in the story, the music creates the effect. Slowly the loneliness returns shortly a brief moment of serenity and calmness. The loneliness does not take over, it is merely accepted.
Truly beautiful piece! Like I said, a good story is not easily found these days, and if you are composing to a good story you are distracted from the music because of the story. I believe this song could tell a good story... I wish you the best.

Jabicho responds:

That's so cool! thanks for watching the video too! I'm glad you liked the images =) hehe yeah another friend also told me the images can interfere in the melody =P Thanks for the amazing review I love reading it, thanks for all the support my friend!

Chrono Trigger - Schala Theme Chrono Trigger - Schala Theme

Congrats!

You have brought me back to the audio reviewing biz, and that is a feat. I used to be quite active, but I stopped due to the fact that there were so few artists that could write to my picky and unique taste. I used to only review songs that really stood out and looking back, those songs were dwarfed by your emergence.
Ok, on to the music. I love the beginning and the subtle darkness in the intro. It picked up beautifully, as it progresses, a sad lost theme can be heard, but it is powerful and it demands respect. As it fades, the song presents a theme that to me seems forgotten. So Schala is beautiful, dark, powerful, respectful, forgotten...
The only problem I had with this song is that the end kind of left me hanging. I don't think this song is yet complete.
Oh, and by the way, Chrono Trigger is my favorite game. I also write screen plays, and I am seriously considering writing one for CT. Epic? Ha. Yasunori Mitsuda's music is amazing, and you have transcribed it beautifully. I will soon review more of your songs. Thank you for this amazing piece.!

Jabicho responds:

Wow man, that made my day! thanks so much for the amazing words! your review is great to read, it's so complete.

Hope you write comments in my other pieces, take care! =D

~Hall Of The Mountain King~ ~Hall Of The Mountain King~

Ummm... no

Yeah, Grieg did the best. It was cool, but it was too soft in the beginning. Poor choice of instrumentation, man. And techno beats in the background is blasphemy. The guy under me should spell Grieg right though, lol.